Rhyme - You versus Demon

There are things in my head called demons,
and I keep feeling like a brown leaf in autumn.
Being haunted by the ghosts of my past,
opportunities, I've wasted most, but here's a chance.



I know things have gotten a bit tense
and maybe I am not making much sense.
But here's something that I wanna say,
for all the days that I am due,
I keep falling in love with you.


Maybe the universe doesn't consider me a part of its game,
Or maybe I am not worthy of the world's care.
The way I keep wasting my time, wasting the present
I may be no more than an unnoticed dent.


But you keep coming out of nowhere to show
that I am something and I can be more.
And here's something that I wanna say,
for all the days that I am due,
I keep falling in love with you.


Your confidence and your trust pushes me
to a future where we can forever be we.
You teach me that the world doesn't matter
as long as you and I are together.


You teach me that the worst of the past
will take us to the best of the future.
You teach me that it is about this present
That we continue to share with each other.


And here's something that I wanna say,
for all the days that I am due,
I keep falling in love with you.