On A Happy Note


For all the things I've said in a while,
This may be the most joyous thought,
you are taking me on with your unique style,
you ring my heart, on a happy note


I can sing a song for you, but my voice
sounds like I got a frog in my throat.
Sadly, you have no option, no choice,
you ring my heart, on a happy note.

You know my feelings for you are the truest,
and all the ones crushing on you, I'll outvote,
To hold your heart, I am the best,
while you ring my heart, on a happy note.

Sometimes you feel watched and afraid,
when I lurk in the shadows like a ghost,
But that's because I care about you, babe,
your smile rings my heart, on a happy note.

While your denials may cause a little raze
to my heart, my hopes stay afloat,
'cause of your affirmative gaze,
your yes rings my heart, on a happy note.

Imagine us walking side by side,
as the rain pours down, in the cold
evening weather, the sparks would fly,
your presence rings my heart, on a happy note.

The words I could say, are mostly a few,
But here I've found three phrases, and I quote,
'I miss you, I love you and I think of you,
and girl you ring my heart, on a happy note.'

If only I could tell you how,
you make me feel when you leave me alone,
I'm sure you'll stop walking away right now,
'cause girl you ring my heart, on a happy note.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Three. That is the number of 'unhappy' poems I've written in a row. This one is a break from that, and is, perhaps, the happiest one that I've written so far.